This role has been filled as of 02/25/2021.
Credo is looking for a part time Administrative Assistant to help our team be more productive and support our CEO.
We’re looking for someone to help the team be more productive and who is interested in working together for a very long time. If asked, you’d say that you love helping others succeed.
This is a part time 10-20 hours a week position!
Please click here to apply
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 6-24 months of experience as an assistant and supporting teams.
- Is dependable. You were that person in grade school that got the award for perfect attendance in every grade.
- Is organized, flexible, and proactive with a desire for quality work. We’ll rely on you to make sure things are getting done!
- Has a keen eye for detail and writing clear of typos.
- Is positive. You’re trying to make each day a kick ass day. You should be everyone’s favorite person to work with.
- Is an excellent communicator and a fast learner.
- Loves process. Everything you do has a method to the madness.
You also ideally:
- Are tech savvy and understand the Mac environment (nothing advanced but you should know things like Microsoft Office, Google Docs, scheduling, email, ordering things online, etc.).
- Enjoy working with others collaboratively but also appreciate getting your head down to get things done.
The job duties include:
- Business logistics including ordering various things, coordinating events and contractors, etc (if remote, shipping them to me as needed).
- Invoice and payment management and other various administrative/operational details of the business, working closely with our accountant and bookkeeper to make sure all of that is running smoothly.
- Organizing our CEO’s email, scheduling appointments, booking travel plans, etc.
- Make sure every team has their reporting in place every week before the weekly call.
- Organizing some of our CEO’s personal life and responsibilities.
We’re looking for someone to jump in, learn fast, and get things done well while maintaining a can-do positive attitude.
How to apply
Please use the form included on this page to apply. We need:
- Your information
- Your LinkedIn profile link.
- Your hourly rate expectation.
- Your last 3 roles, with each job you’ve had, what the responsibilities were, who your boss was, and what each boss would say were your strengths and weaknesses.
- Confirmation that you meet each of the requirements listed above.
- Why you think you’re the right fit for this role.
We will review and if you are a good fit we will get back to you with next steps!
Job Type: Part time
Location: Remote (Denver area preferred)
Compensation: $18-25 per hour
Please click here to apply