Credo is looking for a full-time Administrative/ Executive Assistant to help our team be more productive and support our CEO.
We’re looking for someone to help the team be more productive and who is interested in working together for a very long time. If asked, you’d say that you love helping others succeed.
This is a full-time (32-36) hours a week salaried position!
We are looking for someone who:
- Has 12-24 months of experience as an assistant and supporting teams.
- Is dependable. You were that person in grade school that got the award for perfect attendance in every grade.
- Is organized, flexible, and proactive with a desire for quality work. We’ll rely on you to make sure things are getting done!
- Has a keen eye for detail and writing clear of typos. The type of person who has Grammarly on their phone.
- Is positive, optimistic, and has a can-do attitude. You’re trying to make each day a kick-ass day. You should be everyone’s favorite person to work with.
- Is an excellent communicator and a fast learner.
- Innovative and loves process. Everything you do has a method to the madness.
You also ideally:
The job duties include:
- Business logistics including ordering various things, coordinating events and contractors, etc (if remote, shipping them to me as needed).
- Invoice and payment management and other various administrative/operational details of the business, working closely with our accountant and bookkeeper to make sure all of that is running smoothly.
- Organizing our CEO’s email and calendar, scheduling appointments, booking travel plans, etc.
- Make sure every team has their reporting in place every week before the weekly call. You will also be responsible for pulling company numbers weekly for our CEO to present to the team.
- Organizing some of our CEO’s personal life and responsibilities.
- Content calendar maintenance and content promotion for the Credo Blog.
- Working with our head of client success to support the process of matching and scheduling clients.
How to apply
Please use the form included on this page to apply. We need:
- Your information
- Your LinkedIn profile link.
- Your last 3 roles, with each job you’ve had, what the responsibilities were, who your boss was, and what each boss would say were your strengths and weaknesses.
- Confirmation that you meet each of the requirements listed above.
- Why you think you’re the right fit for this role. We will review and if you are a good fit we will get back to you with the next steps!
Job Type: Full-time
Location: US Remote (Denver metro area preferred)
Compensation: $30,000-40,000 per year based on experience
Click here to apply today!