Content Marketing Manager – DojoMojo
Content Marketing Manager
DojoMojo helps marketers build audiences and high-intent leads at a fraction of the cost of traditional paid channels. Our platform empowers the 6,000 brands in our network to find the ideal brand partners for marketing campaigns, makes it easy to build beautiful giveaway landing pages, directs traffic directly into acquisition funnels and analyzes performance with comprehensive analytics. Since coming out of beta in 2017, we’ve acquired over ~140 million emails for our customers.
As a Content Marketing Manager, you’ll be a mission critical part of our efforts to educate, engage, and retain the brands in the DojoMojo network. You’ll be responsible for creating, editing and distributing content across media types to support our platform. You will use technology, analytics, and community commitment to building stronger, more impactful content that drives acquisition and engagement. In this role, you will be working closely with the Product and Customer Success teams to position DojoMojo as a thought leader in the marketing space.
– Create and help develop strategy for marketing and educational content like case studies, white papers, feature education and microsites to attract new customers and educate current users
– Develop programs and initiatives that educate and inspire users to engage with our platform; define associated KPIs, benchmarks, and targets
– Work with Customer Success team to maintain platform Knowledge Base and keep customers informed of new features and product developments
– Define social media strategy, in line with the goal of educating and motivating customers and to further our commitment to the social media objectives of our customers
– Manage the DojoMojo blog and work with Growth Marketer on thought leadership and SEO strategies; overseeing freelancers or copywriters as needed
– Support in-product copy development and management of transactional emails
– Drive optimization, test different strategies and deliver incremental improvements
– A Bachelor’s Degree
– 4-6 years of experience building and executing content-focused marketing and campaigns for a B2B tech company. Startup or small company experience strongly preferred.
– Exceptional writing, curating and editing skills, with a keen eye for storytelling
– Demonstrated excellence in developing different types content with varied brand voices and objectives, including technical content, short-form copy and long-form whitepapers
– Ability to develop marketing strategies using both quantitative and qualitative insights
– Exceptionally strong project management skills combined with the ability to think analytically and work cross-functionally with Product and Customer Success and Design teams
– Social media management experience
– Experience in distilling seemingly complex information into clear, concise explanations
– An entrepreneurial, self-motivated, ambitious, detail-oriented, data driven and organized mentality
– A strong work ethic, collaborative and flexible mentality with a hunger to learn
WHY YOU’LL LOVE THIS JOB:
The DojoMojo Team is a part of Innovation Department, an incubator building the next generation of startups. We work with smart, interesting people, and directly with entrepreneurs in our portfolio. If you love startups, and are keen to grow and develop your skills, all while working alongside amazing colleagues, we want to talk to you!
We can promise:
– Our co-workers are a close-knit, intelligent, and motivated team.
– We care about you. We offer competitive health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and their dependents, including commuter and FSA pre-tax benefits.
– Unlimited PTO so you can take the time you need.
– Summer Fridays from July 4th Weekend to Labor Day each year
– You’ll love where you work. We have a bright and modern collaborative office space located in the heart of Soho, which we share with some of our exciting companies. We co-work with our portfolio companies and encourage cross-team learning.
– A vibrant and active culture including weekly catered lunches and breakfasts, happy hours, movie nights, sporting events, and a monthly book club.
We value diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Company name: DojoMojo
New York City