Content Marketing Strategist – Canvas
We are looking for a Content Marketing Strategist to support our Growth team. You will be an important part of broader effort to grow our brand visibility and our business through content. This role will involve content marketing strategy, social media, editing, writing and SEO.
We need someone with the mind of a marketer, but the heart of a content specialist. You think about content marketing in a holistic way across all mediums channels. You believe that great writing is as important as an effective distribution strategy. You should be passionate about learning new things and embracing new challenges as they arise.
If you’re interested in joining our stellar team of problem solvers, we want to hear from you!
You’ll Work On…
– Writing and editing content across the Canvas blog, social channels, and within the product.
– Partnering with internal and external teams and vendors to develop the most compelling content for the Canvas blog, and get it in front of potential customers.
– Partnering with internal and external resources to develop all mediums of content, including blogs, interviews, guiding visuals, video, newsletters, infographics and more.
– Thinking strategically about social media and how it fits into our business goals
– Planning and organizing, developing comprehensive calendars of upcoming content.
– Collaborating across teams, as well as work with a team of outside vendors and/or freelancers.
– Writing timely stories for social and web that pertain to trending topics in the automotive & mobility space.
-Publishing posts to our social media channels, interacting and engaging with our followers, and growing our audience.
– Partnering with other teams to develop compelling and consistently on-brand copy across our product, digital properties, and customer interactions.
– A Bachelor’s Degree and 2 – 3 years of related experience in a content, copywriting, or other marketing-related role
– Experience building compelling content for B2C products.
– You also know that all good content needs to be seen. You bring thoughtful strategy to content distribution.
– You consider strategy your strength, and you are always evaluating the success and performance of your projects.
– The know-how to navigate all things creative – whether it’s illustration, video, photography, or great writing.
– A love for social media, and you understand what makes for good social media content; you are comfortable with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
– Excellent writing skills: you live to write creative, compelling, and well-developed long and short-form copy for a variety of mediums from video scripts to our blog.
– A comfortability conducting in-depth research for content in areas in which you don’t have a lot of familiarity.
– Great communication and interpersonal skills, and you’ll fit happily into our collaborative teams.
– A mind for the big picture, but are also detail oriented
– An interest in mobility and technology (our industry).
– Experience with influencer marketing campaigns is a plus.
– Email marketing and/or SEO experience is a plus.
– Previous experience using email marketing and social media management tools is a plus.
** Please provide us with at least 2 samples of content that you’ve worked on in the past. Ideally, the content would have been for a B2C marketing world, but it can be anything at all that you were responsible for. The content can be any type (documents, blog, video, etc).
Why You’ll Enjoy Working at Canvas…
– Opportunity to work in the automotive and mobility space during a time of growth post product launch
– Entrepreneurial environment with a tight-knit and collaborative culture
– Matching 401k program
– Full health benefits, including medical, vision and dental
– Catered lunches
– Commuter benefits
– Gym subsidy
– Unlimited snacks and drinks
– Creative office space
– Employee discount on product
Canvas is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Canvas does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Company name: Canvas