This job was listed by BestBid on May 27, 2019
Are you interested in managing our digital side?
In short we expect that 70% of our one year sales will come from door to door sales and so Jon our CMO quite rightly wants to focus his time on optimising that channel.
Digital is still massively important but will be smaller part of year one sales, say 30% and so we want to find a freelance partner here in the UK to help manage that side of things and take some of the heavy lifting off Jon.
Is this something you are interested in?
In it involves:
• Landing page iteration and optimisation
• Google acquisition funnel optimisation
• Data analytics
• Reporting into Jon and myself
• Helping manage the message and look and feel iteration of the front end “mousetrap”
• Expanding digital channels gently into Facebook and other digital acquisition channels over year 1
We anticipate in year 2 (so from January 2020 onwards) digital will ramp up so we’ll bring it in house and start to build about a digital in house team.
Hear about new jobs as they happen. Level up your career.