Director of Demand Generation – Growth – Abstract
Abstract is a design workflow management platform supporting modern design teams with version control, file management, and team collaboration. Since launching our Beta in July 2017, customers like Github, Shopify, Unity, are using Abstract to manage their design workflow. Abstract is a technically ambitious product and we’re looking forward to seeing how you can contribute to these goals. The best candidates will be capable and enthusiastic about building out a world-class team and product with us.
At Abstract, we are actively working to build a diverse and inclusive organization. Here, diversity includes age, economic class, educational background, ethnic variance, familial status, gender, gender expression, gender identity, marital status, national origin, religious affiliation, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, or veteran status.
Abstract is headquartered in San Francisco and is backed by Amplify, Cowboy Ventures, First Round Capital and others.
Abstract is seeking an experienced and hands-on Director Demand Generation Manager. You will be responsible for all planning, executing and measuring integrated demand generation programs that drive adoption of Abstract. You thrive in funnel analytics and speak in acronyms like MQL, SQL and conversion rates. You love the science of marketing as much as the art. You have a passion for working cross functionally to build, implement and measure marketing campaigns.
We are ready to let the world wide design community know that there is a better way to manage their design workflow and files, and you will play a key role in getting the word out. If you have experience scaling user acquisition and revenue for subscription based business, this is a great opportunity to define and lead a key part of the organization.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Creating and executing on overall demand generation strategy resulting in a highly scalable, high-performing demand generation engine. This includes responsibility for SEO, SEM , Webinars, Events and all other campaigns
- Turning marketing strategies into quarterly tactical plans that drive new users and sales pipeline
- Managing email marketing, lead nurturing, lead conversion and overall lead-to-revenue pipeline performance management and acceleration
- Work closely with the Director of Content on content syndication strategies and placements
- Defining the customer journey, persona’s and campaigns resulting in increased product adoption
- Track, measure, and report on all campaign activities to ensure individual, team and company goals are met
Desired Skills and Experience
- Hands-on, self-starter with people management experience
- Expert knowledge of SEO and google analytics
- Hands-on experience managing both on and offline paid advertising including: Google Adwords, Social Ads and 3rd party ad buying
- Working knowledge of Marketo or similar Marketing Automation system and Salesforce a must
- Experience selecting the proper conference and meet-up participation, speaking placements and managing all event details
- Demonstrable success implementing and improving marketing programs measured by increased conversions, sales pipeline and revenue
- Previous experience with B2B self-service and enterprise subscription models
- Experience marketing to the design community is a bonus
At Abstract, we offer resources that emphasize personal and familial wellbeing. We provide 99% healthcare coverage, including dental, vision, and life insurance. We offer 10 weeks parental leave, unlimited paid-time off, and flexible working arrangements.
To help employees plan for the future, we’re able to offer competitive pay and a 401k. New teammates receive a Mac and a workspace budget.
We are a distributed team and we are able to offer US-based remote employment for most roles. We offer travel opportunities for company meetings, team meet-ups, and the occasional conference.
Though we’re a distributed team, we’re currently only able to hire US-based candidates.
As part of our security protocols, offers are contingent on successful completion of a background check.
Company name: Abstract