Director of Growth and Marketing – TrialSpark
TrialSpark is a technology company that brings new treatments to patients faster by reimagining the clinical trial process.Today, a clinical trial can cost more than $100M and take 10 years to complete, bottlenecking the development of new treatments for patients. We’re fundamentally changing how trials are run, rethinking the end-to-end trial process from both a technology and operational perspective.
Within a clinical trial, recruiting patients to participate is frequently the most difficult and time consuming activity. Through Trialspark’s technology and data-driven recruitment strategies, we have dramatically improved the process of identifying, screening, and enrolling patients into clinical trials, resulting in huge cost-savings and reduced development timelines.
As our Director of Growth and Marketing, you will be responsible for increasing patient recruitment within the Trialspark site network and for our clients globally. You will design and own the marketing function required to ensure our team is meeting patient recruitment goals. Your day-to-day responsibilities will include developing strategies for improving recruitment (both digital and non-digital), executing on those strategies with a team of a marketing manager and a data analyst, and leveraging data to continuously grow recruitment efforts.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prioritizing and optimizing growth channels, building structured recruiting playbooks and metrics for various therapeutic areas
- Working closely with Trialspark’s Customer Success and Engineering teams to ensure that we’re meeting our recruitment targets
- Managing the marketing and patient recruitment component of the trial process, including identifying ways to streamline and grow recruitment using alternative data sources
- Working with product and engineering to build tools to expedite the recruitment process
Qualifications and Experience
- You have 7+ years of experience building and leading complex operations and large teams, preferably at a start-up in marketing and growth
- You are a first-principles thinker and take a data-driven approach to solving problems
- You have experience streamlining marketing processes and enjoy thinking about how software and technology can enhance the productivity and throughput of a workflow
- You are scrappy, a fast learner, and not intimidated to roll up your sleeves to get something done
- You are kind, thoughtful, and have a low ego
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Company name: TrialSpark