Growth Marketer – Dan Martell
Are you a rockstar growth marketer? Someone who takes pride in delivering incredible results for your team? If this is you, then you’re who we’re looking for. Dan Martell is hiring a Growth Marketer. This position will propel your personal and professional growth and expose you to endless opportunities.
Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor. He founded multiple companies including Clarity and Flowtown. He was also named Canada’s top angel investor having completed over 33 investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
The company, Dan Martell, was created to help other businesses grow and succeed. Our team works together to help others make their dreams a reality. Now, we need you – yes you – to help scale to new heights and continue to provide incredible support to entrepreneurs.
What you’ll do
As Growth Marketer, you’ll have the following responsibilities:
– Developing strategies and tactics to expand the reach of the Dan Martell brand and drive qualified traffic.
– Deploying successful marketing campaigns and owning the implementation from start to finish.
– Experimenting with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels including content review and deployment, PPC campaigns (Facebook Ads, Adwords), social media, lead generation campaigns, and performance metrics.
– Driving traffic via SEO strategies and tactics including targeted keywords, link building and on page optimizations.
– Creating a community and driving engagement on the most relevant social networks.
– Building strategic relationships and partnering with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
– Continuously measuring and reporting on the performance of all marketing activities.
– Copywriting to create compelling headlines and motivating users with effective language.
– Delivering projects on time without sacrificing quality and company values.
– Leading and collaborating with the Dan Martell team to create campaign components.
– Serving as an ambassador for the team in all interactions with customers.
– Other duties as required.
What you’ll need
Our ideal candidate has these top qualities and qualifications:
– You have 2+ years experience working as a Growth Marketer or in a similar role.
– You have experience being a Freelancer including, the attitude, drive, and time-management skills to work from anywhere.
– You’ve gotta be tech savvy and comfortable with working with Facebook Power Editor, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, YouTube, InfusionSoft, Trello, G-Suite, Canva/Photoshop, and more.
– You know what decent content looks like and are be able to write in a compelling and creative way.
– You have experience managing multiple campaigns via a variety of channels at one time.
– You have the characteristics of resiliency, relentlessness, curiosity, resourcefulness, and charisma.
– All around, you’re someone who has the drive and determination to do great things.
– Google Adwords
– Facebook Marketing
– Creative Writer
– Google Analytics
– Great Communication Skills
– Campaign Management
A little bit about us
Dan Martell believes in helping businesses grow and succeed and that “you can only keep what you give away.”
He is an award-winning, Canadian entrepreneur and founder of Clarity, a venture-backed startup that makes it easy to connect with top business minds over the phone. Dan previously co-founded Flowtown, a San Francisco based social marketing product which raised funding, grew to over 50,000 small business customers and was eventually acquired by Demandforce in 2011. In 2012 he was named Canada’s top angel investor having completed over 33 investments with companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
Dan and his team work together to deliver incredible advice and guidance to some of the worlds top entrepreneurs through one-on-one mentoring, workshops, Founders Lunches, speaking engagements, events, and more.
Living Our Core Values
Values are at the core of every action and decision. Every team member knows that there is always more to learn and they craft their days to maximize that potential. The team structure works in a way that allows everyone to bring their best to their peers. Each team member has something that they lead, manage and are accountable for.
These are the core values we live by, every day:
Focus. Less is more
Are you interested?
Working with the Dan Martell team can accelerate your career and give you the opportunity to work with world-class talent. We’re a team that loves what we do, and we all thrive on our ability to make an impact. Many benefits come with working with us including a competitive rate, the flexibility to work from anywhere, team-building activities, and to be a part of a team that’s helping entrepreneurs make their dreams a reality every day!
Don’t wait and apply to join our team today!
Company name: Dan Martell