Growth Marketing Associate, Paid Search – StitchFix
About the Team
The Growth team at Stitch Fix is responsible for driving new client acquisition. At its core, Stitch Fix is a personalization service, and our team leverages data to bring that same level of personalization to our marketing — thus driving more effective and efficient acquisition. Partnering closely with the broader marketing team on conversion and retention, as well as the data science and creative teams, we deploy a significant budget against a wide array of marketing channels, while experimenting across new channels and within existing ones.
About the Role
As an associate on the Paid Search team, you will be responsible for managing paid search campaigns on multiple engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing). You will own the execution of evergreen and seasonal campaigns, and contribute to the strategy around rigorous experiments. You’ll balance an at-scale approach to our mature businesses, while supporting the startup phase of new business launches and expansion. This role will be tightly integrated with our conversion, creative, data science and analytics functions, and expected to be in close touch with learnings from all other marketing channels.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Be involved in campaign planning, launch, ongoing optimization and management across our paid search channels at Stitch Fix.
- Ongoing account optimization, including structure & targeting improvements, search query mining, keyword expansion, advanced use of negative keywords, landing page testing and improvement of bid management processes.
- Develop effective bid and optimization strategies, with a process to quickly identify and respond to changes in performance.
- Proactively identify areas of opportunity and take action to grow and improve efficiency for our paid search program.
- Extract channel insights and transform them into actionable changes that will drive channel optimization and accelerate performance.
- Research and leverage industry and channel trends and competitive analysis to inform marketing strategies. Develop insights to support our continued growth for new and existing business lines.
- Support a high-velocity and high-integrity experimentation environment while collaborating with cross-functional partners on test design and measurement.
- Coordinate tightly with other channel associates, sharing learnings regularly and applying within paid search.
We’re excited about you because…
- You have a BA or BS degree, excellent analytical skills, 2-4 years of experience in performance marketing, with 1+ years dedicated to paid search, at-scale.
- You are excited about paid search, Google properties and the broader DR ad industry, stay updated on channel developments, and can bring expertise to the channel.
- You focus on top-of-funnel but understand implications through the entire funnel.
- You’re a builder, optimizer and an executor, demonstrating a unique ability to launch campaigns from scratch, while always seeking to optimize bidding/targeting/audience strategies.
- You have experience with both third-party ad management platforms (Kenshoo/DoubleClick) and native tools (Adwords, Yahoo, Bing).
- You understand the nuances and complexities of data but act as a simplifier, realizing that data and insights are only powerful if they drive action.
- You thrive in high-volume, fast-paced and feedback driven environments. You strive to be a key contributor to a quickly growing and pivotal team to continued growth of Stitch Fix.
- People describe you as exceptionally organized, detail-oriented, and a team player.
- You’re highly self-motivated, have a stellar work ethic and you’re looking for the right company to support your growth.
- Above all else you are bright, kind and goal-oriented.
Why you’ll love working at Stitch Fix…
- We are a group of bright, kind and goal oriented people. You can be your authentic self here, and are empowered to encourage others to do the same!
- We are a successful, fast-growing company at the forefront of tech and fashion, redefining retail for the next generation
- We are a technologically and data-driven business
- We are committed to our clients and connected through our vision of “Transforming the way people find what they love”
- We love solving problems, thinking creatively and trying new things
- We believe in autonomy & taking initiative
- We are challenged, developed and have meaningful impact
- We take what we do seriously. We don’t take ourselves seriously
- We have a smart, experienced leadership team that wants to do it right & is open to new ideas
- We offer competitive compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits
Our hope is that you will be proud to say that you work for Stitch Fix and will know that the work you do brings joy to our clients every day
About Stitch Fix
Stitch Fix is an online personal style service for men and women combining art and science to disrupt and redefine the retail industry. We’re the first fashion retailer to blend expert styling, proprietary technology and unique product to deliver a refined and deeply personalized shopping experience. We leverage vast amounts of client data to make decisions throughout the company. All of this results in a simple, powerful offering to our customers and a successful, growing business. We believe we are only scratching the surface of our opportunity; and we’re looking for incredible people to contribute! We’d love for you to help us carry on the trend.
Company name: StitchFix