This job was listed by Shortlist on February 1, 2019
Shortlist is a rapidly growing workforce technology company focused on the Freelancer-Economy. Founded in 2015, currently working with global customers including L’Oréal, GE, and Microsoft.
Our team is on an incredible growth trajectory and we’re looking for passionate Growth Marketing Manager to join our team!
About the role
We are looking for an experienced, metrics-driven marketer to join our team. Although our ideal candidate would work from our San Diego office, we are open to considering candidates interested to work remotely.
As a first full-time marketing hire, you’ll wear multiple hats, including Campaign Manager, Content Manager, or even SEM Manager to get things done.
– Develop a content strategy aligned with short-term and
long-term marketing targets
– Manage your network of freelance network of content contributors and ensure high quality and brand consistency
– Develop an editorial calendar around key business initiatives and events
– Collaborate with design team to plan and develop site content, new landing pages, and other campaigns collateral
– Optimize content according to SEO
– Develop and execute other creative ways to reach target audiences
– Maintain CRM and build marketing automation flows that save us time and resources
– 3 to 5 years experience operating digital marketing campaigns; depth and breadth across a variety of channels (blogs, email, web)
– Proven work experience as a Content Manager
– Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
– Excellent writing skills in English
– Experience coming from working in a digital agency would be a plus
Hear about new jobs as they happen. Level up your career.