Ro is a start-up dedicated to improving the relationship between people and their health. The Head of Growth, New Products is a critical addition to the team, working closely with every team at Ro to build and execute a growth strategy across paid, earned, and organic campaigns for a new suite of products under a brand new vertical. This is a unique opportunity to be part of essentially a new start-up from Day 0, building off an existing infrastructure here at Ro.
Who are you?
You are a passionate, experienced marketer who’s an analytical, hard-working growth pro. You love digital channels (both paid and organic) and you enjoy running offline media, too. You’ve built a team in the past and are comfortable in channels like Organic/Paid Social, Affiliate, Display, Video, Promoted Content, Organic/Paid Search, Email, TV Ads, Print Mailers, and more. You enjoy understanding the impact of each channel and understanding the ROI for ad spend across different areas of the media spectrum. You know how to scale winning channels and quickly kill off campaigns that aren’t showing traction.
You also have experience building a brand and community, and care deeply about what we say to members and how we say it.
- Own all paid and organic marketing channels, focusing on efficiency and MoM member growth
- Build a community platform and social strategy to engage and learn from existing/potential members
- Produce weekly reporting against budgets, member growth, and blended CAC
- Work closely with product to build tests around new product features and conversion optimization
- Oversee the New Vertical email program and work with Head of CRM build automated drip / promotional campaigns meant to convert prospects into members
- Drive thinking around creative tests, placements, landing pages, and audiences to scale campaigns efficiently
- Identify new channels to test that have scale and align with performance and CAC metrics
- Interface closely with Finance to align on budgeting
- 4+ years of growth marketing experience
- Expert in at least one paid marketing channel (Facebook, Google, Affiliate, Display)
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail.
- Your Excel game is strong to quite strong.
- You care about health and have a personal connection to the space
- You are kind to people, can get along well with others, and don’t mind bad jokes
- Photoshop skills.
- Creative flair and enjoy puns
- You have managed a team of at least 3+ people
- Ping pong prowess
- Full medical, dental, and vision insurance
- A never-ending supply of office snacks + coffee
- Health FSA
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited PTO
- Gym benefits
- Maternity / paternity policy
- The cutest office dog you’ve ever seen
- One high-five per quarter
We welcome qualified candidates of all races, creeds, genders and sexuality to apply.
Skills required: AdWords, Content Marketing, Email Marketing, Facebook Ads, Link Building, PPC, SEO, Social Media