Head of Marketing – Mercato
Head of Marketing
Who We Are
Mercato is an online grocery & delivery marketplace platform empowering 500+ independent grocery & specialty food stores to sell online and offer delivery within an hour. Available in 7 major markets nationwide we make it easy for merchants to get their store online enabling consumers to purchase all of the items available in their store from the comfort of their home or via mobile phone on the go.
We are seeking an experienced manager of digital marketing to implement strategy and oversee execution of marketing campaigns through a variety of channels.
This is a leadership, strategy, and organization role. Candidate will be overseeing a team of area experts – in SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email Marketing, Digital Partnerships, and User Experience Design. As such, candidate should have experience with all major digital marketing channels, most notably Google AdWords and Facebook Ads Manager.
Of paramount important is the ability to run the department like a business, focusing on KPIs while being mindful of the needs of employees, superiors, and clients.
This role will oversee a response marketing department, and as such you will be expected to build spend and output projections and deliver regular reporting to the CEO.
● 6-8 years direct response marketing experience
● Experience managing a team of at least 3 people
● Adept at strategy and execution on the AdWords and Facebook ad platforms
● Comfort working with both internal teams and external clients
● Easily switch from analytical tasks to creative tasks
● Entrepreneurial mindset – comfortable in loose, startup environments
● Experience building budgets and projecting growth.
● Experience running banner ad campaigns and digital partnerships.
● Account management experience at an advertising or marketing agency.
● A diverse contact list of creative and dev freelancers.
● Outgoing, confident – comfortable leading meetings and presenting to higher-ups.
Company name: Mercato
New York City