This job was listed by Alice's Table on November 13, 2018
You are a passionate marketer that understands how to grow a consumer brand. And you are ready to take on the challenge of running strategy and execution for a fast-paced startup. You will own ticket sales goals and drive a cross-functional strategy to meet targets with the Alice’s Table Core Values in mind.
Responsibilities for the Senior Marketing Manager include:
– STRATEGY: Developing and executing targeted and proactive cross-channel communications and media strategies to meet primary marketing goals.
– BRAND: Managing organization-wide brand strategy implementation: refine and track brand success metrics and the integration across all communications. Oversee creative development and contribute to visual and copy direction.
– DIGITAL: Establishing benchmarks, to then develop and execute a metrics-driven digital marketing and social media strategy—increasing our followers, reach and engagement. Proven success in creating, managing and measuring innovative digital/media campaigns, including paid, owned and earned programs.
– ANALYSIS: Analyzing the performance of campaigns, identifying areas of growth and how metrics pair with organizational goals.
– MANAGE: Monitoring and working within growing national marketing budget. Work alongside a high performing team, providing supervision and support to direct reports, while being a hands-on contributor. Coordinating consultants, freelancers and other suppliers, including contract negotiation and management.
This might be for you if you:
– Think with your right and left brain – you are numbers focused, but strive to create beautifully crafted products.
– Embody great interpersonal skills: can work effectively in a team environment and maintain composure and quality of work while under deadline.
– Have proven experience with project management including the capacity to manage multiple projects and priorities at an extremely fast-paced schedule.
– Embody strong business acumen and the ability to quickly learn and absorb new information.
– You excel at presenting ideas, concepts and programs both internally and externally.
– Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This job was made for you if you:
– Have 5+ years of demonstrated success, including senior level responsibility in startup and/or consumer brand environment.
– Excel at Google Analytics and Salesforce.
– Are Boston-based.
Hear about new jobs as they happen. Level up your career.