Senior SEO Strategy Manager / Senior SEO Strategist – Leica Biosystems
Senior SEO Strategy Manager / Senior SEO Strategist
This position will be responsible for working with the Digital and Web Agency teams to implement SEO improvement changes Your goal will be to ensure that existing content is search-engine friendly and optimized to increase our company’s profitability. This role requires an experienced SEO strategist who can help identify new areas of growth and increase organic rankings and traffic. This role is well suited to an individual with a growth hacker mindset.
We are looking for an analytical professional who is able to successfully track metrics, including site traffic, referrals, linking domains, rankings and share of voice. Current knowledge of SEO practices and techniques is essential to this role..
• Build and execute effective search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to increase qualified traffic for a global website.
• Responsible for onsite and offsite optimization and for monitoring performance of the SEO changes.
• Perform continuous improvement of our site’s technical SEO and conduct audits of competitive websites
• Review technical SEO issues and implement changes to improve site architecture and page content
• Develop and implement link building campaigns and utilize Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) methodologies to improve lead conversion rates
• Conduct keyword research to guide content teams and uncover content opportunities
• Plan and promote content with the goal of attracting, engaging, and influencing our buying audience at various stages in the marketing funnel.
Required Education, Experience, Skills
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Business, Marketing, or related experience. MBA preferred.
• 10+ years of work experience with at least 4+ years of SEO experience and a proven track record of delivering results
• Experience with SEO tracking and reporting tools such as Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ, SEM Rush, Google Webmaster Tools
• Experience using analytics tools such as Omniture, Google Analytics, etc.GA Certification is a plus.
• An active presence in the broader SEO community, as well as your local digital marketing community.
• Understanding of ROI concepts and performance measurements.
• Experience in international Search Engine Optimization is a plus
• Advanced Excel skills
What we offer:
• This position requires you to be on site in Buffalo Grove IL and the opportunity to be remote for 1 day a week
• Leica Biosystems offers summer hours
• Outstanding benefits; medical, dental 401k, vacation, on-going training
• Working with an awesome internal team of top-notch professionals
• Opportunity to grow your career with Leica Biosystems and other operating companies within Danaher.
Travel: Less than 10%
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume/profile and indicate that you saw the job on Credo for faster consideration.
Company name: Leica Biosystems