This job was listed by Search Nurture on March 22, 2019
Search Nurture is looking for someone to join our SEO and Content Marketing team! We’re a small and agile growing marketing agency in Downtown Oakland. Our company may be small, but our vision is big. Our mission as a company is to change the way marketing works by making it better and more accessible for everyone involved. What does that mean? One example is we have Search Nurture Academy, which is designed to train new employees and help companies staff in house marketing teams. If a client is looking to bring their team in house, we’ll actually help them. We put our money where our mouth is in trying to change the way marketing works today.
About the Role
We’re looking for a full-time, experienced, bright and motivated SEO Account Manager to join our team. This role requires someone that has deep technical knowledge of industry best practices and is able to make high-impact, data-driven decisions. It’s a fantastic opportunity to play a key role contributing to the growth of a small, fast-growing company. This position has room to grow into a role that involves project management, SEO campaign ownership, and direct client interaction. Remote work is an option if located outside the SF Bay Area.
Key Functional Areas of Responsibility
– Plan and execute complete SEO and Content Marketing campaigns
– Communicate with clients to ensure actions are lining up with client goals
– Retain, Upsell, and Keep clients happy with our work and agency
– Collaborate with technical and content specialists to create high quality, on time deliverables
SEO Work Such As:
– Performing website technical audits
– Link Building (including email outreach)
– Keyword Research and Expansion
– Content Audits
– Providing new content recommendations
– Page Optimizations
– Pull data and observations through competitive research
– Extract and analyze key performance metrics from Google Analytics
– Create monthly reports on campaign performance
– Make on-page updates using Content Management Systems
– Craft pages using HTML/CSS and Photoshop
– Stay up to date with the latest trends in SEO and Content Marketing
– 2+ years of full-time SEO experience
– Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
– Experience with account management and recurring client calls/meetings
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Knowledge of HTML, CSS and experience with popular content management systems
– Has excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics, WordPress, Excel, and SEO tools such as Screaming Frog, SEMRush, and Moz
– Additional experience with other marketing channels, especially Paid Search a strong plus.
100% Employer Paid Health and Dental insurance with Vision included.
We have an office in the Port Workspaces downtown. This includes bicycle parking, 24 hour access, unlimited tea, coffee and beer. Maintained kitchens, bathrooms, lots of space to work, and many different types of rooms to work from.
Tuesday and Thursdays is free yoga class. Every day is nice relaxing walks on the rooftop garden that is a map of Lake Merritt.
Finally, a workplace that encourages growth, not just in marketing, but personally, and throughout the company as well.
Hear about new jobs as they happen. Level up your career.