Social Media Manager – Kindra Hall
Kindra Hall is a speaker, author and most importantly — believer that the world can be a better place through the power of storytelling.
Storytelling is quite the buzzword these days, but Kindra discovered storytelling long before the buzz (https://kindrahall.com/my-story/) and has been leveraging the power of stories for over 25 years.
Today, Kindra spends much of her time on the road speaking for conferences and companies across all industries about the power of strategic storytelling in marketing & messaging, sales, leadership, internal culture and personal growth.
The Kindra Hall team is a small but mighty group of super-smart, hard-working people committed to the spread of this storytelling message. We are addicted to the thrill of possibility and determined to rapidly expand our reach. And though we’ve made great progress, it’s time to accelerate the expansion and we’re looking for a key team member who can pick up the social media reigns and make big things happen.
COULD YOU BE THE PERSON WE’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR?
It’s possible, especially if…
- You believe in the power of storytelling.
- You are a confident, resourceful and a highly motivated self-starter who can work independently and don’t require someone looking over your shoulder to make things happen.
- You are addicted to Likes, Follows, Comments, Shares and count each one as a personal victory. And while the rest of your friends are bingeing on Netflix originals, you’re trying to figure out how to get more engagement and impressions.
- You have mastered the art of working remotely and laugh at the idea of clocking in.
- You deliver when you say you will, every time, no exceptions.
- You’re willing to travel to team meetings (no more than) twice a year – expenses paid of course.
- You have a positive mindset — challenges are fun, people are good, work is an opportunity. You enjoy working with an agile and growing team that is dispersed across the country.
- You eat goals for breakfast.
- You watch metrics like a hawk.
- You decipher algorithms as a hobby.
- You take pride in your work and feel a twinge of guilt if it doesn’t meet your own personal standard of excellence.
- You get excited about rapid growth and the chaos that comes with it and are game to rise to the challenge.
- You have developed and executed smart and engaging social media campaigns and are prepared to show your work and results!
- You can make Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter sit up and beg, or fetch, or roll over, or whatever.
- You start to salivate when you hear you’ll have hours and hours and pages and pages of unleveraged content that is just waiting for you to post and boost.
- You know how to manage a social spend budget to maximize platform growth and have the numbers to prove it.
- And most importantly… you believe in the power of stories and want to be a part of building the biggest platform entirely dedicated to storytelling.
You have ONE BIG goal: To increase the following and engagement on all Kindra Hall social media platforms including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- You will be responsible to drive new contacts to our database through the social media platforms.
- Develop, fully manage and execute an ongoing strategic social media plan.
- Direct and work with fellow team members to execute on an aggressive social media calendar designed to create rapid, valid platform growth.
- Track and analyze results to report updates on a weekly basis.
THE EXPERIENCE WE’RE LOOKING FOR…
Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 3+ years experience in social media and digital marketing and the ability to show your results on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- 2+ years experience with running an influencer social portfolio.
- 2+ years as a freelancer with strong time management skills and the ability to work independently and proactively.
We are a small team that is constantly moving forward. The ideal candidate will be able to recognize potential opportunities and challenges and proactively act on them in a fast paced, often high stress environment.
Company name: Kindra Hall