Not sure what direction to go with your marketing?
I’m John Doherty, the founder of Credo. As a former agency marketer, solo consultant, and inhouse head of marketing on two large national brands, I have now helped 1,500+ companies define their needs and get introduced to the right agency or consultant for their specific needs.
Get business and marketing advice from an industry veteran
I get it. It’s hard to know what exactly you need to do to grow your business, and hiring the wrong agency or consultant is very expensive and frustrating. When you’re not a marketer yourself, then you probably feel lost.
What you get:
- We’ll have a 50 minute phone call where we discuss your business, identify areas of opportunity, and talk about what you can do to best grow your business;
- We’ll talk about if you’re ready to hire an agency, or if you need to set yourself up for better success before you are ready to hire;
- We’ll discuss the budget you need to hit your goals with digital marketing;
- If it’s the right fit, we’ll make personalized recommendations for agencies/consultants you should speak with, and introductions if it makes sense.
For just $249 (my normal hourly rate is $500), you get access to my 10 years of digital marketing experience across agencies, inhouse, and working for myself. You will walk away with clarity on what direction to go with your marketing, how to structure your marketing organization based off your goals, and help hiring the right provider if it’s the right step for you.
Isn’t that better than wasting money hiring the wrong agency or consultant by trying to do it yourself?
All Porter calls are done personally by me, Credo founder John Doherty. I have personally seen over $15,000,000 (yes, million) in marketing work come through Credo, worked with over 150 agencies and consultants, and built marketing teams inhouse while also consulting with some of the largest sites and coolest startups in the world. I am trusted in the digital marketing industry and love helping people like you.
To get started fill out the form on the right side of this page to send me a message and see if the Porter Service is right for you. If you have any questions, email me directly email@example.com.
“We needed a consultant to bridge our SEO efforts while we attempted to hire an in-house Director of SEO. John lined up four qualified options within a day, and we ended up landing the single most qualified person in our entire industry within 2 weeks. It was 1 part luck, 1 part Credo. The Porter Service will be my first stop for talent on all future projects.”
Jason Billingsley, Cofounder of Zolo.ca
John is a wealth of knowledge, very clear and focused in his delivery. Worth every penny.
Seth Price, Cofounder of Placester.com
As a seasoned digital marketer of 10 years, I have no problem identifying agencies who can deliver results. The problem is the time and money it takes to figure out which agencies are good at a specialization like link building and content marketing. This is where Credo excels. They quickly identified the agencies that best fit our specific needs even if it meant going outside of the Credo network. Our call literally saved us countless hours and thousands of dollars. We’ll definitely use Credo again for future needs!
Josh Smith, Senior Earned Media Specialist at NicoPure.com
What you get
The Porter Service is a deep dive into your marketing organization. After the call is complete, you will have:
- An overview of your current marketing setup
- Our recommendations of positions to hire and how to structure your marketing organization to get the most out of working with an agency (if that is the right recommendation)
- If it’s right, a defined project and introductions to the right marketing providers for your business’s specific needs
If you are looking for in-depth content on many of things we’ll cover on the call, you can also download our guide to hiring an agency.
After seeing 1,500+ digital marketing projects come through Credo, we know that there is no “best” agency or consultant. What you need depends on your business, your goals, your marketing organization, your budget, and so much more.
Let us help you get clarity on that through the Porter Service.