Tired of wasting money on the wrong agency or consultant?
I’m John Doherty, the founder of Credo. As a former agency marketer, solo consultant, and inhouse head of marketing on two Zillow Group brands, I have new helped more than 1,100 companies find the right agency or consultant. Let me help you be successful in your search!
Get personal advice
por·ter ˈpôrdər/ noun
1. a person employed to carry luggage and other loads, especially in a railroad station, airport, or hotel.
I get it. It’s hard to know what exactly you need to do to grow your business, and hiring the wrong agency or consultant is very expensive and frustrating.
So let me be your marketing porter, helping you define your project. Included in this package is:
- A 50 minute chat to learn more about your business
- Identifying your needs and areas of opportunity
- Helping you define your budget
- Providing personalized recommendations for agencies/consultants you should speak with, and introductions if it makes sense
For just $249 (for a limited time), you get the piece of mind of knowing the right project and hiring the right person. Isn’t that better than wasting money hiring the wrong agency or consultant?
All reviews are done by me, well known entrepreneur/marketer/SEO and Credo founder John Doherty.
“We needed a consultant to bridge our SEO efforts while we attempted to hire an in-house Director of SEO. John lined up four qualified options within a day, and we ended up landing the single most qualified person in our entire industry within 2 weeks. It was 1 part luck, 1 part Credo. The Porter Service will be my first stop for talent on all future projects.”
Jason Billingsley, Cofounder of Zolo.ca
John is a wealth of knowledge, very clear and focused in his delivery. Worth every penny.
Seth Price, Cofounder of Placester.com
Josh Smith, Senior Earned Media Specialist at NicoPure.com
What you get
The Porter Service is a deep dive into your marketing organization. After the call is complete, you will receive a document that contains:
- An overview of your current marketing setup
- Our recommendations of positions to hire and how to structure your marketing organization to get the most out of working with an agency (if that is the right recommendation)
- If it’s right, a defined project and introductions to the right marketing providers for your business’s specific needs
After seeing over 1,100 digital marketing projects come through Credo, we know that there is no “best” agency or consultant. What you need depends on your business, your goals, your marketing organization, your budget, and so much more.
Let us help you get clarity on that through the Porter Service.