Joe Youngblood SEO & Digital Marketing Consulting was founded by notable marketer Joe Youngblood. Joe has over 2 decades of experience building websites and marketing products and services over the internet using SEO, Social Media, and PPC / Paid Advertising. He holds a degree in Marketing, speaks at various conferences and universities across the country, and writes for top digital marketing publications. He has worked with large and small business alike to grow their revenue and engage their customers.
Here are some of the things we have done for clients so far.
- Used Link Building and Technical SEO for a rental leasing broker’s website to move them from page 3 to the top of page 1 in search engines.
- Consulted on SEO with two of the top travel search websites in the world.
- Built a charity giving program for a short-term financial lender. This program helped adjust the consumer’s brand perception and had a positive impact on their SEO and employee retention.
- Solved a nagging SEO issue for one of the top Security software companies in the world
- Used International SEO, Technical SEO, Link Building, and Reputation Management to help an international skincare company grow their business in the USA and overseas.
- Reduced a health care clients Cost per Conversion in PPC from $695 to $45.
- Used Technical SEO, On-Page content, Local SEO, and a Link Building strategy to help a new remodeling company rank at the top of Google and Bing.
- Created a social media campaign for a flooring retailer that went viral.
- Used an infographic that blended history and modern technology to gain links and new sales for a technology services provider.
- Worked with a luxury condo tower in Dallas to bring the marketing for their high-end condos & penthouses into the new age.
- Built a pioneering video startup that focused on HD streaming video content.
- Held the #37 most upvoted Reddit post of all time.
- Gained over 1,000,000 video views on Facebook.
WEBSITE PLATFORMS WE WORK WITH
When Joe isn’t busy helping his clients be successful online he enjoys taking his dogs to the park, kayaking, two-stepping, and enjoying a good glass of whiskey.
Submit your review
Joe has been an industry peer and confidant for many years. Although we work in the same industry, I seek out his advice on digital marketing on an ongoing basis, especially in the realm of SEO. I can always count on his advice for being up-to-date and cutting edge. He's an in-depth, and out-of-the-box thinker that I value greatly in my digital Rolodex. Recently, he helped me diagnose an indexing problem with a multi-million dollar corporate website that made me out to be a hero with my company. Any business would benefit from his consulting or services.