Samuel is an SEO consultant based in Montreal, Canada (oui, in English and French!) who started his digital journey in 1999 when he built his first Website.
With a background in frontend development, Sam has been doing SEO since 2007.
When not serving clients, you’ll find Samuel at marketing meetups and events – always be learning – or traveling wherever there’ sun, wine, and good wifi.
- Experience with major publishers in Canada in news, magazines, and entertainment, working with editorial and dev teams
- Content strategies for Canadian beauty and drugstore brands, multiplying quality organic traffic
- SEO coaching: for copywriters, developers, marketers
- Multiple Website redesigns (100K+ pages)
- Strategy for multi-lingual, multi-country, multi-brand International companies
- Negative SEO recovery work for a top Canadian bank
- Management of a team of 5 SEO in a digital agency – transitioning the business from a link acquisition model to a content-based approach
- Best in class approach for collaboration with UX, paid media, development, marketing, and content teams
If you hire Samuel, you will find personal service from the strategy to the technical recommendations and implementation, building a foundation to set you up for long-term success.
Average rating: 0 reviews