This page contains Credo product updates.
This page is updated as new features are pushed live and changes are made on the product.
July 6, 2020
Things have been a bit slow on the front end changes as we’ve been working on a lot of things behind the scenes that will be unveiled soon. What we’ve shipped recently includes:
- New Pros page
- Added live chat to Pros page
- Pros can now see how many leads/how much pipeline they’ve been sent by month
- Better admin tools to manage lead inventory
- New Reporting view for Pipeline pros
- New Pipeline/Marketplace Reporting by Month views
- Adjustments to pipeline calculation to account for Ad spend projects
June 5, 2020
- New pro UI score
- Admins can see how much work every network pro has received by month
May 18, 2020
- Some admin view updates to give more insight into leads by account on a monthly basis
- Better verbiage in “Project locked” notifications to pros
- Pros can now update all profile fields
- Removed FreshDesk as support software and rerouting to firstname.lastname@example.org shared inbox for Credo team
April 27, 2020
- Pros can now upload reports from the previous month even when the current month has not been funded yet.
- Adjustments to more accurately reflect the value of a project when closed or lost.
- Approved budget value tooltips better explaining how closed value on reporting is populated.
April 13, 2020
- New project completion screen and email notifications when a retainer or deliverable ends.
- Pros now have a specific section dedicated to Clients (both signed and prospects) to give better visibility into each account.
- Easier call to action for clients to create a new project within Credo to then be matched.
March 25, 2020
- Fix to capitalize all client names properly, regardless of how they are entered.
- Fix to correctly show the project budget entered in the initial inquiry
- Refactoring and renaming of Pro views to Opportunities and Active, to segment those in process and those that are closed and in active delivery.
- “Won” projects are now “Active Projects” and have their own page in a Pro’s view.
- We are now capturing and showing specific/multiple needs in the project view for both clients and pros
- Removed ability for pro to update a deliverable’s cost once the deliverable has been funded. If a scope addition is needed, this should be a separate Project.
- Credo admins now receive a notification when a retainer project has an updated cost (usually applies to an overage of spend which results in additional PPC management fees)
March 19, 2020
- Admin updates to better administrate projects
- Updates to the admin project view to allow quicker searching and segmentation to better meet client needs
March 13, 2020
- Re-factored SMS phone numbers to US-only.
- Option for Credo admins to disable project billing reminders when a project has paused.
March 9, 2020
- Deliverables and reports uploaded are now auto-approved if the client has not requested revisions within 3 days.
- Bug fixed for a few HTML layouts and projects removing themselves from a pro’s opportunities.
- Projects with proposed start dates in the past cannot be approved until the start date is changed to the future.
- Project and payment details have been added to the request invoice form to expedite sending of invoices to new clients.
- Pros are now notified via email when a project’s funding is overdue.
- Pros and clients are now notified via email when a project is scheduled to end.
- New project funding page explaining how funding works within Credo’s escrow system.
- Conversion changes to help clients and pros connect better.
- Offer for clients to get matched faster.
March 5, 2020
- 📅 Projects with a start date in the past can no longer be accepted until start date is updated to a future date
- 🕷 Bug fix associated with pro removing self from a project during discovery that was keeping the other pros from seeing the project
- ☎ Providing more client info to pros
- ❌ Removed Schedule Discovery Call CTA once proposals have been sent
- ↻ Implemented better feedback email mechanisms via email
- 🐞 Bug fix that wasn’t adding client’s website into project name when new project created by a client
February 26, 2020
A special release!
- 🤝 Better internal matching screen to help our team do a better job of matching clients to Pros!
- 📝 New notifications to help keep projects on track.
- ✅ Auto-approval of reports/deliverables after 3 days if not approved or asked for edits by client (in keeping with terms of service).
February 20, 2020
- ✆ New integration with Twilio to power SMS for important notifications
- ✆ SMS notifications for clients and pros at important steps in the prcess
- ✆ New user account settings for SMS and mobile number
- 🕴🏻New consulting offerings on Client and Pro dashboards
- 📆 Updated default proposal year to 2020
- 🕷 Bug fix to email sent to Pro when project is funded
- 📝 New notes on billing/payouts when payouts are delayed, including the reason and new payout date.
January 28, 2020
- 💸 A fee update to streamline funding of projects
- 🖊 Some data updates to keep information in sync through various systems
- 💸 Messaging updates about escrow/funding in project setup and emails
- 💸 Messaging updates for deliverable/report approval and auto-approval
January 23, 2020
- 📧 Clients are now notified when each pro accepts their project, and conversations can begin.
- ❌ Clients can now dismiss a pro before scheduling a discovery call if they don’t feel like a pro is a good fit after messaging with the pro.
- 📧 Fixed a bug that wasn’t alerting a pro when a proposal is accepted and a project signed.
- 🕷 Fixed an iOS 10 bug that wasn’t allowing the mobile menu to show when logged in.
January 19, 2020
Keeping on shipping!
- 🤝 Pro ability to create projects for prospects who do not yet have a closed project on Credo
- 📞 Pro ability to create proposal without scheduled calls
- 🙌🏻 Added Project/Client/Pro details in completion notifications to allow for quicker support where necessary
January 10, 2020
After a holiday break, we’re back to our regularly scheduled programming (no pun intended!). This week it is all about pro profiles.
- 🙇🏽♂️ Pro profile case studies – pros can now create case studies directly on their Credo profile
- 🖊 Pro reviews – reviews are BACK on Platform profiles!
- ⭐️ Clients are now asked to rate and leave a review of their pro upon project completion
- 📧 Pros are notified when new review is posted
- 🙇🏽♂️ Pro ability to respond to reviews
December 13, 2019
- 🤔 Refactoring data so all project data shows up in all the right places, so everyone can be more clear on what’s being discussed!
- 📧 Some email fixes to improve deliverability
December 9, 2019
- ✍️ Verbiage updates for credit cards and ACH, including ACH “find your bank” verbiage updates and changes (if our ACH provider doesn’t support your bank, we’ll send you an invoice via Stripe for free)
- 🚀 Performance updates, including FontAwesome localization. Credo is faster
December 3, 2019
- 📃 New “deliverable / report due” notifications for pros
November 22, 2019
- 💸 New client billing email – ability for clients to specify an alternate email for billing notifications and invoices
- 💸 New billing “paused” status – Credo ability to pause billing on a project
- ✔️ Project completion bug fixes for clients to view deliverables – previously there was a bug keeping pros and clients from seeing a project once all deliverables are uploaded and feedback is sent. That is now fixed.
- 🌪️ Project creation funnel updates – A few alterations to the onboarding flow to make it more seamless for everyone.
November 15, 2019
- 📝 In-platform messaging! Clients and pros can now communicate directly within Credo to discuss their project, schedule meetings, etc.
November 7, 2019
- ❌ Pro ability to remove self from a project if not the right fit.
October 11, 2019
- Automated notifications for new invoices and payments due;
- Ability to “lock” a project when payment is 5+ days overdue;
- Refactoring of project creation flow;
- Admin view to see all project deliverables due.
September 16, 2019
- Fixed some bugs on Pro Profiles, such Pro not being able to view/edit experience across business types/verticals/models;
- New Pro tool to generate a link to update Stripe information required for payouts;
- Pro ability to create a new project for existing clients when no projects are active for that client.
September 9, 2019
- New email notifications on Pro and Client side
- Reactivated ACH payment option for Clients
August 23, 2019
- Ability for both Pros and Clients to request project extension
- Pros can now create a new project for an existing client on their own
- Pro ability to extend delivery date for a deliverable as agreed upon with client
- Admin billing UI updates
- Clients are now notified about new invoices due
- Fixes to Stripe pro onboarding to allow for input of required information for Stripe verification (EIN, DOB, SSN)
August 9, 2019
- Refactored Discovery process for Clients and Pros (Woohoo!!!)
- Pro Payout Commission field for Project Billing
- Project Deposit page/notification updates
August 5, 2019
- Clients can now pay their invoice via ACH
- New billing options page for payment options
July 15 2019
- Pros can now officially create retainer project proposals;
- Better admin views to make better matches and follow up on projects.
July 2 2019
- Pro ability to edit scopes and proposals – if a revision is needed before the client accepts and begins work, you can now do that!
- Updated project admin view – Credo admins can now see more information about each project to keep things moving through the process
June 25 2019
- Completed additional match requests refactoring to speed up the page;
- Credo admin email notifications for scope, proposal, and deliverable creation/approval;
- Added ability for Clients to request “Another New Match” when declining a pro (plus Credo email notification).
June 24 2019
- Finished Pro Reporting view to see all matches and where they are in progress;
- Moved Pro completed/declined projects to separate page (for better performance/tracking).
June 21 2019
- Ability for Pros to schedule Strategy Calls;
- Project proposal/payment terms acceptance;
- Other various bug fixes and small updates;
June 14 2019
- Extended logged in cookie duration to two weeks to reduce how often users are asked to re-authenticate;
- Homepage updates;
- Displaying project details to pros post acceptance of project as they work through the sales process.