This page contains Credo product updates.
This page is updated as new features are pushed live and changes are made on the product.
January 23, 2020
- 📧 Clients are now notified when each pro accepts their project, and conversations can begin.
- ❌ Clients can now dismiss a pro before scheduling a discovery call if they don’t feel like a pro is a good fit after messaging with the pro.
- 📧 Fixed a bug that wasn’t alerting a pro when a proposal is accepted and a project signed.
- 🕷 Fixed an iOS 10 bug that wasn’t allowing the mobile menu to show when logged in.
January 19, 2020
Keeping on shipping!
- 🤝 Pro ability to create projects for prospects who do not yet have a closed project on Credo
- 📞 Pro ability to create proposal without scheduled calls
- 🙌🏻 Added Project/Client/Pro details in completion notifications to allow for quicker support where necessary
January 10, 2020
After a holiday break, we’re back to our regularly scheduled programming (no pun intended!). This week it is all about pro profiles.
- 🙇🏽♂️ Pro profile case studies – pros can now create case studies directly on their Credo profile
- 🖊 Pro reviews – reviews are BACK on Platform profiles!
- ⭐️ Clients are now asked to rate and leave a review of their pro upon project completion
- 📧 Pros are notified when new review is posted
- 🙇🏽♂️ Pro ability to respond to reviews
December 13, 2019
- 🤔 Refactoring data so all project data shows up in all the right places, so everyone can be more clear on what’s being discussed!
- 📧 Some email fixes to improve deliverability
December 9, 2019
- ✍️ Verbiage updates for credit cards and ACH, including ACH “find your bank” verbiage updates and changes (if our ACH provider doesn’t support your bank, we’ll send you an invoice via Stripe for free)
- 🚀 Performance updates, including FontAwesome localization. Credo is faster
December 3, 2019
- 📃 New “deliverable / report due” notifications for pros
November 22, 2019
- 💸 New client billing email – ability for clients to specify an alternate email for billing notifications and invoices
- 💸 New billing “paused” status – Credo ability to pause billing on a project
- ✔️ Project completion bug fixes for clients to view deliverables – previously there was a bug keeping pros and clients from seeing a project once all deliverables are uploaded and feedback is sent. That is now fixed.
- 🌪️ Project creation funnel updates – A few alterations to the onboarding flow to make it more seamless for everyone.
November 15, 2019
- 📝 In-platform messaging! Clients and pros can now communicate directly within Credo to discuss their project, schedule meetings, etc.
November 7, 2019
- ❌ Pro ability to remove self from a project if not the right fit.
October 11, 2019
- Automated notifications for new invoices and payments due;
- Ability to “lock” a project when payment is 5+ days overdue;
- Refactoring of project creation flow;
- Admin view to see all project deliverables due.
September 16, 2019
- Fixed some bugs on Pro Profiles, such Pro not being able to view/edit experience across business types/verticals/models;
- New Pro tool to generate a link to update Stripe information required for payouts;
- Pro ability to create a new project for existing clients when no projects are active for that client.
September 9, 2019
- New email notifications on Pro and Client side
- Reactivated ACH payment option for Clients
August 23, 2019
- Ability for both Pros and Clients to request project extension
- Pros can now create a new project for an existing client on their own
- Pro ability to extend delivery date for a deliverable as agreed upon with client
- Admin billing UI updates
- Clients are now notified about new invoices due
- Fixes to Stripe pro onboarding to allow for input of required information for Stripe verification (EIN, DOB, SSN)
August 9, 2019
- Refactored Discovery process for Clients and Pros (Woohoo!!!)
- Pro Payout Commission field for Project Billing
- Project Deposit page/notification updates
August 5, 2019
- Clients can now pay their invoice via ACH
- New billing options page for payment options
July 15 2019
- Pros can now officially create retainer project proposals;
- Better admin views to make better matches and follow up on projects.
July 2 2019
- Pro ability to edit scopes and proposals – if a revision is needed before the client accepts and begins work, you can now do that!
- Updated project admin view – Credo admins can now see more information about each project to keep things moving through the process
June 25 2019
- Completed additional match requests refactoring to speed up the page;
- Credo admin email notifications for scope, proposal, and deliverable creation/approval;
- Added ability for Clients to request “Another New Match” when declining a pro (plus Credo email notification).
June 24 2019
- Finished Pro Reporting view to see all matches and where they are in progress;
- Moved Pro completed/declined projects to separate page (for better performance/tracking).
June 21 2019
- Ability for Pros to schedule Strategy Calls;
- Project proposal/payment terms acceptance;
- Other various bug fixes and small updates;
June 14 2019
- Extended logged in cookie duration to two weeks to reduce how often users are asked to re-authenticate;
- Homepage updates;
- Displaying project details to pros post acceptance of project as they work through the sales process.