This page contains Credo product updates.
This page is updated semi-regularly as new features are pushed live and changes are made on the product.
September 16, 2019
- Fixed some bugs on Pro Profiles, such Pro not being able to view/edit experience across business types/verticals/models.
- New Pro tool to generate a link to update Stripe information required for payouts;
- Pro ability to create a new project for existing clients when no projects are active for that client.
September 9, 2019
- New email notifications on Pro and Client side
- Reactivated ACH payment option for Clients
August 23, 2019
- Ability for both Pros and Clients to request project extension
- Pros can now create a new project for an existing client on their own
- Pro ability to extend delivery date for a deliverable as agreed upon with client
- Admin billing UI updates
- Clients are now notified about new invoices due
- Fixes to Stripe pro onboarding to allow for input of required information for Stripe verification (EIN, DOB, SSN)
August 9, 2019
- Refactored Discovery process for Clients and Pros (Woohoo!!!)
- Pro Payout Commission field for Project Billing
- Project Deposit page/notification updates
August 5, 2019
- Clients can now pay their invoice via ACH
- New billing options page for payment options
July 15 2019
- Pros can now officially create retainer project proposals;
- Better admin views to make better matches and follow up on projects.
July 2 2019
- Pro ability to edit scopes and proposals – if a revision is needed before the client accepts and begins work, you can now do that!
- Updated project admin view – Credo admins can now see more information about each project to keep things moving through the process
June 25 2019
- Completed additional match requests refactoring to speed up the page;
- Credo admin email notifications for scope, proposal, and deliverable creation/approval;
- Added ability for Clients to request “Another New Match” when declining a pro (plus Credo email notification).
June 24 2019
- Finished Pro Reporting view to see all matches and where they are in progress;
- Moved Pro completed/declined projects to separate page (for better performance/tracking).
June 21 2019
- Ability for Pros to schedule Strategy Calls;
- Project proposal/payment terms acceptance;
- Other various bug fixes and small updates;
June 14 2019
- Extended logged in cookie duration to two weeks to reduce how often users are asked to re-authenticate;
- Homepage updates;
- Displaying project details to pros post acceptance of project as they work through the sales process.