Credo is currently accepting new agencies and consultants on the Annual level. Read below for details, then subscribe to learn more about how Credo works and pricing.
Note: if you want to be considered for the Preferred program when we have openings, you must first be an Annual member.
What is Credo Pro?
Credo Pro is how digital marketing consultants and agencies are listed within the marketplace. Credo is a marketplace directory of vetted and trusted vendors. We also produce content for agencies and consultants to better grow their business.
If you are looking to hire a marketing professional or agency to work with your business, you should start here.
Who is Credo Pro for?
You might be a good fit for Credo Pro if you or your agency:
- Works primarily with enterprises, SMBs, and startups
- Works with budgets primarily from $1,000-$5,000 per month
- Have capabilities in multiple marketing channels. One-channel marketers except for SEO specialists do not yet see great value from the Credo Pro platform.
You are probably not a good fit for Credo Pro if you or your agency:
- Is not transparent with Credo or your clients about your marketing tactics
- Does anything for clients that is outside of Google’s guidelines
- Is located outside of the US, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or some Western Europe countries. Businesses coming to Credo for help are primarily US/North America based.
What do I get with Credo Pro?
The Annual plan on Credo gets you:
- A profile live on Credo on the category pages you specify
- Ability to get reviews from current and past clients, which show in Google’s search results
- A contact form on your profile for potential clients to contact you directly
- On mobile, the ability for potential clients to call you directly from their phone to the phone number you specify
- Access to our private Facebook group for Credo members only
- Access to guest post on the Credo blog
Credo Pro Levels
The Annual Consultant level is for solo consultants who operate under their name, not a brand name. You get a profile on the site and can get reviews from your clients and inquiries from new potential clients who find you through the platform. Consultant profiles get on average 4-6 contacts per year, and growing.
Agencies on Credo get more projects than consultants. You have the sales cycles and ability to scale up and down figured out. Agencies get a profile on the site and reviews from your clients. New potential clients contact you through your profile. Agency profiles get on average 6-9 contacts per year, and growing.
Who is Credo Pro for?
Credo Pro is for digital marketing agencies. Credo specializes in SEO projects, but we do generate projects across the spectrum of services from SEO to content marketing to Facebook Ads and content strategy. Most budgets are $2,000+ per month.
Credo Pro is perfect for:
- Marketing agencies who do multiple types of services, or specialize in one type of service;
- Marketing consultants looking to get a few new clients per year;
- Freelance marketers who work with clients outside of their day job.
Credo Pro is not for:
- Agencies or consultants who do not do marketing;
- IT, dedicated web development, or other types of agencies.
How does Credo vet members?
We are committed to only listing the best marketing providers on Credo. When you apply to Credo, we ask for two of your clients, including their URLs, so that we can look at their metrics in Ahrefs and similar tools.
If you only do audits, that is completely fine and you are more than welcome on Credo. In the Project Description box you should describe the work you did and some of the issues you identified. We may reach out to ask for example documents in order to gauge the quality of your work.
What if I want more projects?
At this point, we are very choosy about who we actively send projects to. All of these have a Preferred annotation on their profile on category pages.
We directly invite agencies who we think may be interested when we have more than enough projects. We only open it a few times per year, and only to those on the Annual plan.
The Preferred membership involves a higher monthly retainer plus a percentage of monthly billed work.
A bit more about Credo
Since its inception in October 2015, Credo has sent over $9,000,000 (yes, that’s million) worth of work across over 1,010 digital marketing projects to agencies and consultants.
Credo Pro is how you, a marketing agency or consultant that does industry-leading work, can be listed on Credo and be part of our ever-growing industry-recognized brand.
We currently receive 18,000-20,000 unique visitors and 21,000-30,000 pageviews per month.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q) How many leads can I expect from the Annual Plan?
A) The average profile receives 4-6 contacts per year from the Annual Plan. We do not vet these projects ahead of time and do not manually send them to you. Rather, they contact you through your profile, which you can rank better on Credo by getting more high quality reviews and having a complete robust profile.
Q) How are payments handled?
A) Payments are handled through Stripe. You can pay with any major credit card, and Credo is SSL protected.
Q) Do you contact my clients?
A) We do not contact your clients without your permission. You are 100% in control.
Q) What if I want to cancel?
A) If you want to cancel your account for any reason, you can do so of course. We do not offer refunds on the annual plan and your profile will remain live until the end of that year.
Q) What happens after I join and submit my profile?
A) The Credo team will vet each pro and then approve you. Once you are approved, you will then be emailed directions about payment, how to finish your profile, and submitting it for publishing. Once you submit your profile for publishing, Credo will verify that all the needed information has been provided, and then publish your profile. You will then receive an email that it is live!
Q) How do I rank better on Credo?
A) Rankings are driven off of the freshness of your profile, the quantity and quality of your reviews, and a few other factors. Like any company run by someone with an SEO background, we have our own ranking algorithm 🙂
Q) Can I test out Credo?
A) We do not have a free tier or a Freemium tier, as it can take a few weeks to months to close a project. You will not see a positive ROI within a month, but should within the first 3 months of joining.