The CredoCast is our weekly podcast where I chat with agency founders and individual consultants about their businesses. The CredoCast is currently queuing up for Season 2. The full archive is here.
- Episode 1 – Jeremy Smith of SimpleTiger on remote agencies, getting fired, and building a business with his brother.
- Episode 2 – Brandon Doyle of Wallaroo Media on quitting his job and losing all of his clients in short order, building an agency, and working with his best friend.
- Episode 3 – Mike Arnesen of UpBuild on getting fired and building the business he has always wanted to build.
- Episode 4 – Tom Critchlow of Tom Critchlow on solo consulting, quitting Google, and lessons he’s learned along the way
- Episode 5 – Mike Ramsey of Nifty Marketing on selling potatoes in Idaho and lessons he’s learned as a lifelong entrepreneur
- Episode 6 – Akvile Harlow of Akvertise on two years solo consulting, lessons she’s learned, and how she get her start as an entrepreneur as a child in Canada.
- Episode 7 – Blake Denman of Rickety Roo on leaving a job and taking his clients with him, building an agency in Bend Oregon, and more.
- Chatting Agency Growth with Matt Bowman of Thrive Internet Marketing
- Chatting Solo Content Writing and Entrepreneurial Journeys with Kaleigh Moore (@kaleighf)
- Chatting Entrepreneurship and Agencies with Aaron Agius of Louder Online
- Chatting Writing Books, Starting Agencies, and More with Sweta Patel (@swetaspeaks)
- Chatting Growth, Agencies, and Freedom with Sujan Patel
- Chatting Cross Country Moves, Marketing, and Following Your Passion – Selena Vidya CredoCast
- Chatting Poker and Agencies with Derric Haynie – CredoCast Season 2 Episode 1
I have heard for years from a lot of people that they want to start consulting or own their own agency, but they don’t know how to do it. Well, there are a lot of people out there who know how to do it and those are the founders themselves.
So in every CredoCast episode, I chat with a founder or consultant about what they do, why they do it, and who they do it for. Every episode attempts to answer the following questions:
- How you knew it was time to do your own thing (or were you always an entrepreneur)
- How you got your first client(s)
- When you knew it was going to work
- When you officially formed a business and how you did that
- What’s been your biggest catalyst for agency growth
- What you would have done differently given your years of experience now
- What it would take to get you to go work for someone again