Hello digital marketing enthusiasts!
It’s me, John, founder of Credo. Today I am excited to announce that Credo Pro is once again open to new pros. Pro closed at the beginning of October so that we could rethink the sign-up flow to ensure that only the right agencies are able to get onto the platform, and that has indeed happened.
Been waiting for this?
Many have asked why I closed down Credo Pro. There were two main reasons:
- I needed to rethink the sign-up flow so that I only do phone calls with potential pros who are the right fit for Credo based off of a few factors:
- They work with budgets that fit most of the leads coming through Credo;
- They work with many verticals and industries. It has been a challenge for Credo to generate leads for people who specialize in specific verticals (such as law or real estate) or who specialize in something other than SEO.
- Agencies have a dedicated sales team or person who is responsible for responding to leads quickly.
- I was traveling for half of October and most of November, and in November was overseas. Time zones did not work for calls with agencies in the United States.
So I reworked the flow, which now works like this:
- There is a form embedded on the Become A Pro page that asks you five (5) questions to learn if you meet the criteria for a successful Credo Pro.
- If you meet that criteria, you will be taken to a page where you can schedule a 30 minute phone call with me to discuss becoming a Credo Pro. If we both agree that you are a good fit for Credo Pro, I will then send you the next steps via email.
- If you do not meet the criteria, no problem. That simply means that Credo Pro is not right for you. You will be added to a mailing list where I send the occasional free content.
Credo Pro works. I’ve sent over $1.2M worth of work to pros in the last year. And it’s only growing and picking up steam, so what are you waiting for?
I look forward to having many of you on Credo Pro and helping you continue to build your digital marketing agency or consultancy. Let’s go!
Always rooting for you –