Mike Arnesen is the founder of UpBuild, based in Portland Oregon. Mike used to have a sweet ponytail, much like myself and a few other digital marketing industry veterans. I learned during this podcast that he actually cut it off about 10 months ago in order to streamline his life as an entrepreneur. We’ll get into that more in the show.
I’m super happy to introduce you to Mike in this podcast if you do not already know him, where we delve into UpBuild and talk through these specific questions:
- How they knew it was time to do their own thing
- How they got their first client(s)
- When they knew it was going to work and they wouldn’t have to go get another job
- When they officially formed a business and how you did that
- What they would have done differently in hindsight
- What it would take to get them to go work for someone again
Enjoy! And if you want to contact UpBuild about working with them, just visit their profile.