Dweeso Digital Marketing has passed Credo's 28-point vetting system, including a personal phone call with our team. They are part of our elite network of digital marketing pros.
Meet Michael D’Elicio of Dweeso Digital Marketing. With a proven track record of driving growth and revenue for businesses of all sizes, I am an expert in both traditional and digital marketing strategies with over 18 years in the industry.
Along with my team of experienced copywriters, SEOs, and PPC specialists, together we function less as an agency and more as a fractional CMO with an outsourced marketing department.
With a keen eye for digital marketing analysis, we conduct in-depth client research to understand their current online visibility and their target audience, and we develop a customized digital strategy that delivers results.
We specialize in content marketing, with a pool of talent that creates engaging and effective content that resonates with target audiences. I also have a strong background in budget analysis, allowing them to maximize the ROI of marketing campaigns.
I have a strong background in SEO/PPC, paid social media marketing, and email marketing, using data-driven tactics to increase open and click-through rates.
MedicAlert is a widely recognized nonprofit organization that protects lives through medical ID bracelets. However, over the years, for-profit companies and website mismanagement led to a precipitous decline in online visibility, down from its heyday of 100k visits a month down to just 5,000, affecting new membership and sales goals.
The main challenge for us was reorganizing the unwieldy beast of a website, which had ballooned to over 1,300 pages with mostly thin and irrelevant content and was rife with technical issues that was slowing down the site, making purchases difficult, and negatively affecting its online presence. This was causing memberships and jewelry sales to stagnate.
Strategy and Tactics:
- Massive website audit to determine which pages to Remove, Improve, Consolidate, or Keep As-Is (RICK)
- Segmented the markets into distinct buyer personas, the purpose of which was to focus our content messaging
- Extensive keyword research, based on the motivations and search intent of our identified market segments and the content gaps found through competitive analysis
- Creating content based on the above
- Engaging in digital outreach to increase the website’s already prominent authority
The client, a national wound care practice, had 2 primary goals: to increase the number of physician hires in targeted regions and to expand a relaunched online wound care certification course.
They had an existing website, but it was not generating the requisite number of hires nor course registrations. They also had a small social media presence but again not driving much traffic or sales.
The main challenge: to increase the online visibility and sales for the practice. We were tasked with developing a digital marketing strategy that would drive more traffic to the website, increase engagement, and ultimately lead to more hires and sales.
Strategy and Tactics:
We performed the following activities based on our initial research:
- Conducted a thorough content analysis of their website and identified several areas that needed improvement.
- Identified our target audience and the content that resonated with them via surveys and follow-up interviews
Developed a comprehensive digital marketing strategy that included the following tactics:
- Content marketing to attract and retain customers by providing valuable and informative content.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) to improve the website's ranking on search engine result pages (SERPs)
- Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising to drive targeted traffic to the website
- Social media marketing to increase engagement and drive traffic to the website and the education platform
- Optimized the website's user experience and checkout process to help convert more visitors into customers.
- Created an in-house content division to handle the content marketing, SEO outreach, and email marketing.
Have you worked with Dweeso Digital Marketing? If so, leave them a quick review!
There are currently no reviews for this pro.