Living Online has passed Credo's 28-point vetting system, including a personal phone call with our team. They are part of our elite network of digital marketing pros.
Based in Perth, Western Australia, our full service digital agency provides a unique blend of strategic marketing consulting and hands-on digital management to entrepreneurial businesses across Australia.
We hire only the brightest and the best to make sure that your results are second to none. Our team works differently from other agencies. We all work together to bring our combined skills to the table and offer our clients a well rounded service that benefits from the expertise of all consultants.
Best of all, we offer our clients no long-term lock in contracts. Our clients stay with us because they get great results. So you can feel confident knowing that you have nothing to lose when you work with one of Australia’s best digital teams.
The Pizza Lounge had an established customer base when we first came on board, our challenge was to maintain these ongoing customer orders, whilst helping to identify and implement strategies that would introduce the local pizzeria to new customers.
Core campaign objectives:
- Introduce paid and organic social to drive orders, in particular direct orders, high value orders (catering) and customers taking advantage of midweek specials.
- Build a database of regular customers to encourage more direct orders.
- Take back market share from food delivery aggregators (UberEats, MenuLog).
- Revamp the website to improve the user experience for customers.
- Generate high value catering enquiries and automate the quoting process.
- Position The Pizza Lounge as the leading pizzeria of choice for locals in the area.
Despite being known for outstanding customer service and excellence in every aspect of the automotive accident repair industry for nearly 50 years, Gino’s online presence was letting them down.
A strong brand presence backed by positive online reviews were becoming a necessity in their market to remain competitive. Gino’s basic, outdated website and scarce online presence was losing them market share.
Living Online was asked to build a new website for Gino’s and help them increase brand awareness and enquiries through online marketing, particularly highly qualified insurance claim repair bookings.
The client had been promoting the development through popular property portals with mixed results and a low number of sales. Earlier campaigns with other third-party providers had generated just one quality enquiry from 500 leads. It was a priority to generate warm and qualified leads.
- Position Paradiso as the most attractive home and investment opportunity for targeted owner occupiers and investors.
- Implement targeted digital campaigns to generate engagement and conversions from competitive cost per acquisitions (CPAs).
- Generate qualified leads from various buyer profiles for the sales team to follow up and nurture into off-the-plan sales.
- Produce various content, landing pages, and collateral to boost lead generation and high-value traffic to help drive sales.
- Create a customer-centric marketing strategy to consistently convert leads without being dependent on market conditions.
- Leverage the under-utilised database through regular, targeted email campaigns to nurture prospective buyers through the sales funnel.
Have you worked with Living Online? If so, leave them a quick review!
There are currently no reviews for this pro.