But if you’re a product company, when should you invest in them?
I spoke with Brandon Doyle, cofounder of Wallaroo Media, who are a social media advertising specialty agency. I’ve known Brandon for a long time now, they were my first Credo customer, and Brandon is our first repeat guest on the Credo podcast.
In this episode Brandon and I talk about:
- Why having a certain number of followers (10,000) is key before you start working with an agency;
- How engaged those followers are before advertising, because it matters to your return;
- When you might want to think about social advertising to learn versus building a following;
- Why even giveaways or promotions might not be right for building your following;
- How companies operating on social media can put the “social” back in social.
Have a listen, and check us out on iTunes. Subscribe, leave a comment, all that good stuff.