Consultant / SEO Site Audits
Brian is the founder and head auditor for House of Search, a search marketing audit company based in Orange County, CA.
He has been a part of the digital marketing world for over 12 years.
He cut his teeth managing search campaigns for Yahoo! back in 2005 for clients like the NHL and Equifax. He dove head-first into SEO in 2008 doing SEO work for UCLA and Disney Shopping.
In 2008 he performed his first SEO Audit using an audit template he created on his own. He discovered not only an extreme enjoyment of audits, but that they actually drove new real revenue for businesses. He now performs several types of in-depth audits, including analytics, backlink, and local audits.
Some of Brian’s digital marketing experience includes:
– 3 years at Yahoo! Search Marketing, helping to launch Panama in 2007, their play against Google AdWords.
– 2008 restructuring of the entire product section of DisneyShopping.com to improve organic search performance.
– Part of two-man team that drove 150% organic search traffic increase to Break.com and associated blog properties like ScreenJunkies.com, MadeMan.com, and more from 2009 to 2011.
– Built out a six-person SEO team for a B2B marketing agency in Orange County. Drove 2mm new organic vists and $10mm in revenue to clients over four years.
– SEO audits that have driven a 142% increase in organic traffic to the web’s largest net worth website, CelebrityNetWorth.com.
– Developed proprietary audit process and documentation that is in a constant state up updating, month after month.
Brian lives with his awesome wife, Angela, their two achingly good-looking children, and a Boston Spaniel that Barks at everything. When not auditing websites, you can find him playing the drums, visiting family overseas, and BBQing almost non-stop.
Submit your review